Tuesday, June 30, 2015

School Year 2014-2015

Thank you third graders for an amazing year.

We did a few activities the last few days reflecting over the past year that I thought were important to share. One thing we did was think over the entire year, remembering all the different activities we did. We were very busy! Here is the Padlet we made about some of our favorites.


I also asked the students to give me five words to describe their year. They could choose any words they wanted.  I took the words they chose and put them in a Word Cloud. I wasn't surprised to see techie so prominent!




Finally, here's a short video I put together with some of the (many) pictures I took over the year. I am so fortunate to be able to spend my days with such caring, enthusiastic, positive students. Thank you for an incredible year.




Have an amazing summer. I would love to hear about it. The things you did, the places you visited, and the books you read!

Last but not least, a big welcome to the class of 2015-2016! Hello to Omar, Andrew, Meredith, Jackson, Shiloh, Riley, Lauren, Julian, Addison, Ethan, Dorothy, Selena, Korin, Avery, Camden, Joey, Laina, Kaitlyn, Jordan, Cordelia, Mason T., Sydney, and Mason W. It's going to be a great year!

Let me know in the comments below what you are doing this summer!

2 comments:

  1. Dear class.
    I am going to make my mark by singing
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Class Dot day was very im going to make my mark by doing everything, parkour, basketball, soccer. The mystery skype was cool it took less time then I thought. I cant wait for teach like a PIRATE day. Your the best teacher ever! Theirs so much awesome things we do in this class. This Class is the best i never want to leave this grade. #Jackson D hope you like this comment :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Remember to check your comment before you publish it to make sure you have correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Parents, please check your child's comment before it is published.

Your comment will not show up right away. Mrs. Essenburg needs to approve all the comments on the blog. Thanks again for starting a conversation!